The GL Integration with CBS transaction is proposed to be rolled out from 16.10.2019.
The following instructions may be followed until standard DOP received from Directorate.
1. From 16.10.2019, All SOLs should not upload the finacle figures either through ZBF07 of F-02. This is strictly to be followed.
2. From 16.10.2019 finacle transactions will be incorporated with daily account automatically which can be generated only on next day.
3. All counter PAs should login to finacle through POS counter module only, so that POS cash will get tallied on next day.
4. Automatic GL posting in POS cash will happen through GL file which will be created after successful DC (Data Center) closure. Timely EOD by every office will be an important aspect for this. Hence all SOLs should initiate EOD before 1800 Hrs daily without fail. Explanation will be called for from the defaulters.
5. There is new report included in finacle namely, GL daily transaction report- summary which can be used to tally account instead of LOTs.
6. POS cash will get tallied only on the next working day. However SOLs should tally their cash balance without fail on the same day.
7. All SOs are instructed to not to use the BO settlement account (SOLID+339). In BOs, all CBS transaction should be done through DARPAN device only. Transactions not done in devices cannot be accounted as BO transactions. BOs should be strictly instructed in this regard.
8. The cheques which are pending for SB related payments must be paid on or before 15.10.2019 as liability creation for such payments will differ from 16.10.2019 as instructed below.
Debit: Postmaster Cheque account: 420030013
Credit: POSB Onetime Customer: 7000000294
9. Issuing of Cheques remains same through F-58 & ZFF110.
The ATM cash loading/removing procedure will be as follows from 16.10.2019
|Function||Finacle Menu||Finacle Function||Debit account in SAP||Credit Account in SAP|
|Cash Loading||CTM||Withdrawal||ATM Cash Account(SL ID+0006)||Teller cash of ATM SOL|
|Cash Removal||CTM||Deposit||ATM Cash Account(SL ID+0006)||Teller cash of ATM SOL|
10. PLI/RPLI transaction uploads/Bills paid uploads can be continued in the existing procedure until further orders.
Doubts in this regard may be clarified with SB order 09/2019 which was communicated through mail.
Interest rates for Small Savings Schemes from 01.10.2019 to 31.12.2019, shall remain unchanged
SB Order 10/2019
Govt. of India
Ministry of Communication
Department of Posts (F.S. Division)
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
All Head of Circles/Regions
Addl. Director General, APS, New Delhi
Subject ; Revision of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes.
The undersigned is directed to say that vide their OM No. 01/04/2019-NS dated 30.09 2019, the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (Budget Division), New Delhi have informed that the rate of interest on various small savings schemes for the third quarter of financial year 2019-20 starting 1st October, 2019 shall remain unchanged from those notified for the second quarter (1st July 2019 to 30th September) of financial year 2019-20.
2.This is for information & necessary action by all concerned.
3.This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
North Block, New Delhi
Subject: Revision of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes.
On the basis of the decision of the Government, interest rates for small savings schemes are notified on quarterly basis since 1st April, 2016. Accordingly, the rates of interest on various small savings schemes for the third quarter of financial year 2019-20 starting from 1st October, 2019 and ending on 31st December, 2019 shall remain unchanged from those notified for the second quarter (1st July, 2019 to 30th September, 2019) of financial year 2019-20.
2. This has the approval of Finance Minister.
Deputy Secretary (Budget)
Source: Deptt of Posts and Finance Ministry
Bulk voucher posting file creator for CBS GL integration Error file
The Tool is designed to facilitate Circle IT team who is monitoring CSI FSI GL integration to generate bulk voucher posing file out of FSI error file.
1. As an occasional activity, generate CSI offices file using zfid by entering facility ID of the Circle and output lay out as /DEF. Right click and export the same to spread sheet. Same need to be generated as and when new offices are being added in the Circle.
2. Generate CSI FSI error file using zfi_error by providing Circle Facility ID and posting date
3. In case of any missing facility ID, same can be updated in output generated and saved for auto updation of the same during next auto execution at server level
4. Right click on output file generated and save the same to spreadsheet.
5. Open the generated excel file and carry out required modifications. In case if for any entries facility ID is provided for auto updation at server level, details of the same to be removed in the spread sheet. In case if any extra entries are missed out and need to be added for tallying, same need to be added. In case if any BO transactions are shown in SO then required amount modifications in BO/ SO entries need to be done.
6. Once all the required modifications are done, save the file.
7. Run bulk voucher file creator for FSI error. Select CSI offices file generated through step1. Select FSI error file generated after required modifications at step6. Click on Generate button to generate bulk upload file.
8. Text file will be generated in exe path with file name as CBSErrVoucherPostingFileddmmyyyyhhmmss.txt and with current date and time which can be uploaded through zbf07.
Note: In case of any error while clicking on Generate Button, Download and install the Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 32bit Redistributable available in following link
Suggestions/ improvements if any may please be intimated over mail to firstname.lastname@example.org